Difference between revisions of "Hellfire Mountains South"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Abandoned camp, Rock Golems)
(→Routes: Valley of Gur-Mechina exit)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 07:00, 20 January 2011
Hellfire Mountains South is the southern region of the Hellfire Mountains. This region may be accessed from the Southern and Western Paths.
- Abandoned Camp
- Free resting location
- Bear Cave: Mountain Bears
- No reward
- Large Cave: Mountain Bears and Ogres
- Contains various items, some of thems: Lvl 5 weapons, Partial Plate Armor, Mithril Tower Shield, Ring of Might, Fortified Loincloth
- Giant Cave: Mountain Bears and Giants
- Contains various items, some of thems: Ring of Might, Ring of Devastation, Set of Studded Knuckle Dusters, Full Plate Armor
- Huge Cave: Up to 5 Dragons
- ??? items
- Ruins (for gnomes, barbarians, rogues, elves and rangers only! Note you have to be level 20 or higher to find it.)
- Dragon Pit: Up to ??? Dragons
- Contains various items, some of them: Beard rings, Ring of Fortitude, Bellanite Shard, Teevus Wand, Nevryl Bracers.
- Generic Mountain Encounters (see Mountain Features)