Relieved to be finally out of the Hellfire Mountains, you did not expect to stumble into a big desert with apparently nothing in it. Just sand as far as the eye reaches. Still, from your past experiences in Ardania, you are quite aware nothing is as it seems.
- Plays a role in several quests in this area. Allows the upgrade of Valmorgen Schematics and other items upon completion of the quest.
- Sand Reaver
- Fire Reaver
- Sand Golem
- 3 Suspicious Travellers (attacking you only if you have the Desert Artifact when traveling here, until you kill them; before that they're just an NPC part of the quest)
Events and Encounters
- Approaching sandstorm
- Lose 1-4 turns.
- Lair of Sand Golems Contains 1-3 Sand Golems. Drops one item.
- Lvl 7 Weapons (Avenger Longbow, Axe of Destiny, Crossbow of Destruction, Hammer of the Gods, Longsword of Annihilation, Spindler, Weapon of Death)
- Anti-Enthalpy Armor, Impervious Chain Mail
- Belt of Rage
- Protective Cloak, Sneaky Reinforced Cloak
- Skullcap of Self-Improvement
- Spellcasting Gloves
- Hellbear Beard Ring, Shield Beard Ring, Skull Beard Ring
- Lair of Reavers Contains 3-7 Sand Reavers and 2-5 Fire Reavers. Drops one item.
- Camouflaged Goblin Tower
- Inside is the Imp who marks his workshop on your map.
- Lair of Sand Golems (flagged)
- Contains Sand Golems (more crowded than regular Sand Golem lairs). Drops Imp's Anvil instead of regular equipment.
- Three Suspicious Travellers - Leads to "The Desert Artifact" quest.
- Abomination Lair (during "The Desert Artifact" quest).