Hellfire Mountains North
The Northern Hellfire Mountains are a hard, cold region where only the toughest and most prepared of Ardania's Heroes will survive.
While containing several weak monsters, it is advised to all players that it is a dangerous zone, that people below level 20 should avoid.
- Map misreading - unavoidable. Losing 1..4 turns.
- Frozen spring - random, healing (partial) or damage from a poison (one-time; the Immunity to Poison will prevent the damage).
- Winter storm - needs Travellers Cloak and Mountain Boots to prevent turns lost.
- Large Ice Cave - protected by 2-4 Wendigo. Drops no items.
- Huge Ice Cave - protected by 2-4 Ice Dragons or 2-4 Yeti. Drops:
- Level 6 Weapons : (Axe of Death, Flattener, Hammer of the Dwarves, Longsword of Decapitation, Random Slayer, Staff of Spite)
- Greatsword of Vanquishing
- Elven Chain Mail, Mithril Breastplate +4, Mithril Plate Armor, Mithrilweave Robe
- Amulet of Destruction
- Belt of Rage
- Quiver of Burning, Quiver of Venom
- Skull Beard Ring
- Barrow - protected by 1-3 Yeti, 1-3 Ice Golems, 1-3 Ice Dragons and 1-2 Tundra Golem. Hero will find gold and 1 item:
- Ruins (Dwarf, Monk, Solarus and Paladin only) - guarded by a Doppleganger and Flowering Strangleweeds.
- Drops Mystic Items.
- Lost Elf (Elven Escort)