- 1 About this page
- 2 Post-Reset/Reviving the Wiki
- 3 Required Monster Stats
- 4 Required Items Info
- 5 Sales locations
About this page
This page is meant as a general overview of things that need to be done. Please feel free to add your ideas, questions and remarks.
Remark: Part of the special pages is the Wanted Pages. There are listed 100 links that refer to pages that do not exist yet. If you want to get an overview of available pages of a certain type, you can use the Prefixindex - e.g. a list of all templates. -Xalaz 07:19, 11 January 2008 (EST)
Post-Reset/Reviving the Wiki
This wiki doesn't have a ton of activity, but it does have good info. Some things need to be done in order for it to stay current and active, however. I'll happily do this myself, but I figure I may as well list it here for the other people who are active here. Will the Spellcaster 03:10, 18 July 2011 (EDT)
- First and foremost, this page and Content Requests need to be cleaned out: if info or work is still needed, then leave it, but right now it's hard to tell what requests have been filled and what haven't.
- Item locations need to be double-checked, since they may have changed since the reset; I've been listing where I've found items in their respective discussion pages. Also, the format of item locations needs to be standardized and upheld; I've been going with putting them in alphabetical order, and with special events, do it like so: [[Location]] (Special Event A, Special Event B), or, to use real examples, Fertile Plains (Caravan Escort, Minotaur Army).
- Minor formatting issues should be tweaked. For example, most, if not all, of the links to the various Hero attributes (such as STR, VIT, INT, WIL, and ART) don't redirect to their respective subsections properly, because they aren't formatted quite right. Even if you don't feel like fixing this on old pages, if you're creating a new page, do please write them correctly. I did them properly here (couple sentences back) if you need an example; the trick is to code the redirect to the subsection exactly the same as the subsection title (the parentheses get converted to code for the link, you can keep them as parentheses or write in the code instead, either way works).
- There's still some references to buying items at the old Trading Post, which was removed from the game in the reset. Those references need to be removed.
Required Monster Stats
Because IMO it is easier just to see a single list of all foes that need more stats researched than to browse all of the pages independently all the time, here a list of all enemies that still need info.
- Alpha Lion (armor)
- Banshee (armor, Attack Type)
- Bloodbear (Abilities, Armor)
- Doppleganger (abilities, spells?, armor)Abilities: Mimic; Armor: 0; Spells: Flame Shield, Power Shock (with Barbarian, has to be confirmed with other heroes)
- Elite Fighter (gold)
- Elven Marauder (armor)
- Fighter (gold)
- Goblin Wight (abilities, armor, attack type) Abilities: Immunity to Poison, Spell Casting, Regeneration (2)
- Hedge Wizard (gold)
- Hydra (unless more ever come into the game; impossible task)
- Leprechaun Chieftain (armor) Armor: 7
- Liche (spells, abilities, armor) Armour: 3; Spells: Paralytic Gaze, Magic Mirror, Vortex, Summon Skeleton, Life Leach; Abilities: Immunity to Poison, Resist Critical Hit
- Longbowman (gold)
- Mimic (all info)HP: 385; Abilities: Resist Critical Hit; Attack Type: Melee
- Shade (armor)Armor: 0
- Silver Varg (Armor) Armour: 2
- Skeleton Champion (abilities, armor) Armour: 7; Abilities: Immunity to Poison
- Skeleton Overlord (abilities, armor) Armour: 8; Abilities: Immunity to Poison
- Specter (abilities, armor)Abilities: Immuniti to Poison, Relentless, Resist Critical Hit; Armour: 0
- Tundra Golem (abilities, armor)
- Vampire Queen (spells, abilities, armor)Spells: Level Leach, Sommon Shadow Stalker, Magic Mirror, Fire Shield, Vortex, Life Leach; Armour: 1; Abilities: Immunity to Poison, Relentless, Resist Critical Hit
- Warlock (gold)425 Gold
- Werewolf Mage (abilities, armor)
- Lormidia Sewers Deranged Heroes (abilities, spells, armor)
- Paladin Keep Heroes (abilities, armor... and the WoD and Priestess from defending the keep!!!)
- Brashnard Brothers (all info... impossible due to 1 in entire game)
Charmable foes (Cultist/Priestess)
- Zombie (INT stat)
- Oathman (cost, int, speed)
- Bondsman (cost, int, speed)
- Dwarven Cleric (picture, description, int, speed)
Required Items Info
- Axe of Destiny (selling price)
- Axe of Discretion (selling price) Blacksmith 7500
- Axe of Fury (selling price) Blacksmith 7500
- Mystic Axe (selling price, effects) Blacksmith 7500, DAM:16
- Bolt Spitter (selling price)
- Hunter crossbow (selling price)
- Mystic Crossbow (selling price, effects, found)
- Champion Blade (selling price)
- Dagger of Valour (selling price, link on Paladin Aura spell, check effects)
- Mystic Dagger (selling price, effects, who can use it)
- Golem Sledge (selling price)
- Hammer of Resolve (selling price, check effects (double base Willpower?)).
- Mystic Hammer (selling price, effects, who can use it)
- Blazing Mace (notes?)
- Mystic Mace (selling price, effects, description, who an use it, locations, damage)
- Spindler (selling price) Blacksmith: 4800 Gold
- Lunas Staff (selling price)
- Shadow Staff (selling price, check effects (double base Artifice?)).
- Teevus Staff (selling price)
- Tempest Shaft (selling price)
- Blade of Dauros (selling price)
- GreatBlade of Focus (selling price)
- Greatsword of Vanquishing (selling price) Blacksmith: 4800 Gold
- Longsword of Annihilation (selling price) Blacksmith: 4800 Gold
- Midnight Blade (selling price, add on Weapons page)
- Mystic Greatsword (selling price, effects)
- Golem Fist (selling price) Blacksmith: 3750 Gold
- Elven Quiver of Slaying (selling price)
- Holster of Might (selling price) Merlan: 750 Gold, Marketplace, Gnome Hovel: 500 Gold
- Holster of Striking (selling price) Merlan: 375 Gold, Marketplace, Gnome Hovel: 250 Gold
- Holster of Venom (selling price) Merlan: 1200 Gold, Marketplace, Gnome Hovel: 800 Gold
- Sheath of Sharpness (selling price) Merlan: 375 Gold, Marketplace, Gnome Hovel: 250 Gold
- Iron Chain Mail (selling price, locations)
- Bracers of Divine Walloping (selling price)
- Mystic Bracers (selling price, is it really bracers? (can be equipped or not))
- Ancient Belt of Godly Mind (selling price) Blacksmith, Merlan 3750 Gold
- Silverhide Archer Gloves (selling price)
- Battered Crown (selling price) Blacksmith: 1875 Gold
- Wooden Tower Shield (check locations)
What buys what might be nice to add to all the pages. Here a small summary of my findings. Still needs several additions (and that's why it's here ;).
- Blacksmith Weaponry, Armor. What other new objects? (Confirmed: Armband, headgear, belt, helm)
- Marketplace Rings, Neklaces and several new item types. (Confirmed: Accessories, armband, cloak)
- Goblin Hovel Misc, Charged/consumable, Necklaces and Accessories?
- Arcana Accountress and Charming Charms Necklaces.
- Merlan's Shop charged/consumable, headgear, accessories, misc (beard rings), necklaces, rings, belts, armband. Anything else?
- Traveller's Dell Trading Post: All but Misc. (Dwarven Beard Rings) it seems. Didn't check for Artifact/Footwear though.
- Fletcher R Us Weapons and Armor ONLY.
- Mayhew Goblin Shop Misc. only (Beardrings).
Any other selling locations???