Lormidia is a city that can be accessed by crossing the ferry from Mayhew. Lormidia is a significant location because it is it is the gateway for heroes travelling to the Hellfire Mountains. In addition, Lormidia contains some of the most important magic-related shops, such as the Magic Bazaar.
Locations in the city:
- Citadel of Magic
- The seat of governance of Lormidia, headed by a group of wizards. Heroes should seek the Citadel to open a clan in Lormidia.
- Allows heroes to rest.
- Blacksmith named the 'Steelhound Smithy'
- Similar to the blacksmiths of other cities.
- Similar to the marketplace of other cities.
- Hall of Champions
- Allows the hero to look up hero and clan information, as in the Palace in Valmorgen. The hero may also register for a monster hunt and look at trophies obtained for the completion of such quests.
- House for the "Timekeepers". While it would be quite in vain to ask for more turns, there's quite a bit to see in this building, including a Basement.
Heroes may approach the wall to view the Ardanian Calendar which may be useful when attempting the Battle of the Plains quest.
- Dark Alley
- Heroes can find access to the sewers upon gathering information from the alley.
- The Sewers of Lormidia is large and far more dangerous than the counterpart in Valmorgen. Heroes should be prepared before entering.
- Similar to the Wizards Guild in Valmorgen, with the exception that the wizards here may enchant your items to +4 upon completion of the Wizards Tower quest.
- Sorcerers Abode
- The sorcerer is not always the most friendly character, but offers the "gate" service in which the character can be instantly teleported to the following places for a price in gold: Valmorgen (500 Gold), East Cheswick (1000 Gold), Mayhew (300 Gold). After completing the Nomads' Arena, you may teleport to the Nomad's Outpost for 5000 gold.
- One of the most important locations, the Magic Bazaar contains four different shops: Arcane Accoutres contains potent combat-aid items, Charming Charms sells some charms, Ezzina's Elixir Expo sells the powerful Total Restoration Tincture, and the Dwarven Engineer is the only location to train Craftmanship to 40.
- The farseer sells maps to the Hellfire Mountains passages.
- Map of Hellfire Mountains Southern Pass for 1500 Gold.
- The maps of the other 3 passes will only be available for sale after a hero purchases the map for the Southern Pass.
Edge of Town
- Heroes of level 10 and above may take the quest of ascending the tower.
- Royal Gardens
- Heroes may meditate here to gain a random enchantment.
- While the temple has historical significance, it functions like every other temple to Krolm.
- Heroes may find a gnome apprentice seeking help to find a lost item.