Lormidia Sewers are located in Lormidia. The location is discovered by visiting the Dark Alley and is where you can complete the Gnome Apprentice's quest. The Lormidia Sewers contain more challenging opponents than those found in sewers in Valmorgen and requires both a Grappling Hook and a Length of Rope in order to return to the surface. Both of these items can be found just by exploring the area. Heroes will gain the free of turns access to the Ratman Battleground after exploring the sewers.
In-Game Description: The ladder down was quite a bit too short, as the strange voice in the alley warned you. You've jumped down from it, and are now without an obvious way back up. The tunnel has slimy tracks all over, but not your usual Ratmen tracks. It's more like...Rust Spitters or something, and some of them bigger than you've ever seen any. This is not going to be nice...
- Rust Spitter Nest: Guarded by 2-3 Rust Spitters, 2-4 Rust Guards, 1 Rust Mother and 1 Rust Mistress. Successfully defeating the encounter yields gold and:
- level 5 weapons (e.g. Seeker Longbow, Crossbow of Pain, Entropy Avenger, Crusher, Dagger of the Ages, Hammer of the Fools, Axe of Power, Staff of Smiting, Longsword of Flaying)
- Leather Scale Mail, Iron Chain Mail
- Headband of Prescience
- Amulet of Teleportation, Neckband of Smiting
- Belt of Tenacity, Rustward
- Grappling Hook, Length of Rope