The Royal Timekeepers' Basement
The Royal Timekeepers' Basement is located inside the Hourglass-Shaped Building in Lormidia. To access this area, the Hero must go to the "guy behind the counter" in the Hourglass-Shaped Building and demand more turns. The Hero will then be "dumped" down to the Basement.
- Deranged Humans (of the classes Barbarian, Dwarf, Gnome, Monk, Solarus, Warrior, Wizard, Warrior of Discord). After defeating these Deranged Human foes, the Hero has a chance to automatically take their mid-level weapons. However, most times the weapon will be too badly damaged to use.
- When using Monster Detection Potions, the Hero is able to avoid this encounter altogether but the class of the Deranged Human is unable to be determined until actual combat.
Note that if you are using Followers, the Warrior of Discord, Solarus, and Wizard can deal significant damage to your troops with their Area Effect abilities.
- Deranged Hero: After successful defeat, you have a chance to get level 5 Weapons (Longsword of Flaying, Hammer of the Fools, Axe of Power, Entropy Avenger, Dagger of the Ages, Crusher, Staff of Smiting) or the weapon is badly damaged (i.e. you get nothing)
- Chest: Contains Gold or a Mimic
- Silver Sundial: a quest item, you lose 1-4 turns if you encounter before taking magical hourglass from the witch
- Heroes may come upon a bronze plaque saying "Tempus Fugit". This is considered junk and can be sold, and one is also needed for the second Gnome Collector quest
- Junk may be found, similar to Valmorgen Sewers. Drops include:
- Broken Arrowhead
- Broken Chamber Pot
- Cracked Crystal Ball
- Cracked Hourglass
- Torn Calendar
Upon exploring, the exit to Lormidia surface may be found.