Ruins of Gar Uta
You have reached the plains which once hold the great city of Gar Uta. This city used to be the stronghold of the followers of Lunord during the Six Winter War. All that remains intact is the Temple of the Winds though, and it seems that several small tribes have set up camps throughout the region. It seems that the foes here are not quite as strong as in the Desolate Wastelands either, which is quite a relief. Still, you have the distinct feeling something is seriously wrong here.
- Temple of the Winds (the Monster Detection doesn't work here!) - Gar Uta Raider, Dire Bear
- Extra Windy Conditions - Lose 1 turn
- Wind Storm event - Gain 5 turns of the Wind Storm spell
- Lair of Dire Bears (Gives gold after fighting 3-8 Mountain Bears and 3-8 Dire Bears)
- Wandering Towering Golem
- Related to the Gar Uta Quest:
- Villager - Leads to the The Temple Raiders quest and plays a role thereafter.
- Raider's Tower
- Paladin Camp
- Paladin Assault Group
- Hidden Healing Pool of Gar Uta - Provides Full healing. (Also resolution of the Plagued! quest.)
- Abomination Lair - part of the Desert Artifact Quest
- Imp's Quest Item - Guarded by a lot of Dire & Mountain Bears
Normal lair encounters in this area do not drop any items, but after completing the The Raiders' Weird Tower quest, you can get one random Imp Workshop Ingredient from an abandoned house in village, though it is very random.