should this have portraits and stats like the monster pages? Adrian Exodus 02:25, 24 April 2007 (EDT)
Can Barbarians recruit varg followers from the howling moon farm (or how is it called?) in the central plains? Xalaz 09:32, 27 April 2007 (CET)
Yeah let's just make the followers page like a monsters page. Any hero, including Barbarians, can recruit varg followers at the varg farm on the plains. --Veneficus 12:22, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
For many followers INT=0. It is right (I really see this in Mercenaries Guild), but, I suppose, this is game bug. Michael 04:46, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- No, one of the game Devs (Dumble Dwarf) did this intentionally. Altough some added INT values do look mighty strange (Giant Spider INT 1 and Huge Spider INT 0 for example.) Hassat Hunter 07:56, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Very strange. Rats are smarter than some Humans. Michael 08:01, 28 January 2008 (EST)
Do we really need Followers Comparison Table? Michael 07:44, 29 January 2008 (EST)
- Not sure. It does give a nice overview if you want to decide which follower(s) suit(s) you best. Otherwise it's just an extra place we need to change if follower stats change. Xalaz 09:22, 29 January 2008 (EST)
maxed out followers
does maxed out followers (i.e elite fighter or marksman) still absorb exp? or they're regarded as "Dead" follower that cannot progress anymore?
- Yes. They still absorb XP, even if they no longer take advantage of it. Hassat Hunter 08:40, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- PS. You should make an account ;), so you can get proper credit instead of the IP-stuff...