The Gnome Collector (quest)
(Redirected from The Gnome Collector(Quest))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Obtaining the quest
Find and speak to The Gnome Collector in the Sewer Tunnels.
- Dialogue when obtaining the quest
- "What? Who? What are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous out here? I guess you're one of those fancy heroes new in Valmorgen?"
- "You must wonder what a gnome like me does wandering around here, eh? Well, I am looking for various collectables. I am somewhat of a collector, you see?"
- "Say, maybe you can help me out? I have a pretty worthless magical trinket for you if you help me out. Here, here... I have made a list of all items I need. Let me take it out."
- "Let me see. I need the following few items for my collection:"
- "A Tin Cup, Mouldy Cloak, Old Leather Boot, Broken Staff, Old Book, Rusted Helmet, Old Gauntlet, Broken Bow, Mildewed Tapestry, Torn Pillow, Rusty Fork, Broken Chamber Pot, Torn Purse, Broken Arrowhead, Rotting Coat, Candle Stump, Barrel Hoop and a Bent Saw"
- (The hero should say "That's all junk!")
- "Junk? Those are collectables! But since you have clearly no taste I don't think you would have any trouble giving them away to me. I have a magic trinket in return!"
- (The hero should say "Very well!")
- "Great! You can find me here once you've got all items!"
- Journal entry
- The Gnome collector in the tunnels beneath Valmorgen asked you to find him the following items:
- Tin Cup, Mouldy Cloak, Old Leather Boot, Broken Staff, Old Book, Rusted Helmet, Old Gauntlet, Broken Bow, Mildewed Tapestry, Torn Pillow, Rusty Fork, Broken Chamber Pot, Torn Purse, Broken Arrowhead, Rotting Coat, Candle Stump, Barrel Hoop and a Bent Saw.
Completing the quest
- Barrel Hoop
- Bent Saw
- Broken Arrowhead
- Broken Bow
- Broken Chamber Pot
- Broken Staff
- Candle Stump
- Mildewed Tapestry (can be bought in the Goblin Shop)
- Mouldy Cloak
- Old Book
- Old Gauntlet
- Old Leather Boot
- Rotting Coat
- Rusted Helmet
- Rusty Fork
- Tin Cup
- Torn Pillow
- Torn Purse
Return these items to The Gnome Collector to receive your reward.