A perpetual dusk envelops you as you enter Treldan Wood. The trees let little light through.
Treldan Wood is a region in Ardania for heroes to explore once they have purchased the map to the area from the Rangers Guild in Valmorgen. The region contains fairly low-level Monsters who should not pose too much of a threat to Heroes, although spell-casting Heroes may have trouble with the magic-resistant Dryads. Treldan wood contains two notable sub-locations: Darkmoor Swamp and Lichfield Hollow, both found by exploring the area. Darkmoor Swamp can only be found by Heroes of level 9 or above.
Events and Encounters
- Heroes can randomly find Emerald Trinket
- Spider Lair: Heroes may find Giant Spider Venom after defeating the Spiders.
- Creature Den: Heroes may find Bloodbear Skin after defeating Bloodbears, if present.
- Werewolves' Hoard Lair: Heroes may find different items after defeating Vargs and Werewolves:
- Heroes with the harvesting ability may randomly discover items. For example, Rangers may find healing herbs, which can be used to create elixirs of health at the Alchemist.
- Drums Encounter: Daemonwood, Flowering Strangleweeds / Dryads or mask (e.g. Totemic Mask of Fire, Totemic Mask of Earth, Totemic Mask of Water, Totemic Mask of Air). useful for Barbarians, Rangers, and Cultists.