The Wild Gardens is a random encounter from the Dark Forest. The Wild Gardens can be encountered only if you have the appropriate Rumor from the Blaze of Glory Tavern. Once the Gate Key is obtained, it is possible to freely travel to the Wild Gardens.
You've stumbled upon what appears to be an over-grown garden, right in the middle of nowhere! It would seem that the dark magic of this forest has combined with a Royal Gardens from a long-ago fallen city to form an enchanted garden the size of a town!
It amazes you how exotic and wild the plantlife looks in this strange garden. There is definitely the enchanted pulse of a Royal Gardens present, but there's also something more. Something darker... You turn to see the path from which you came only to find that the garden has grown over it behind you. Surrounded with an impassable wall of vegetation except for the path in front of you, it seems the only way to go is forward.
- Old Guardhouse - Guarded by Blessed Minotaurs and Flowering Fireweeds. Gave various Black / Carved accessories, Black Charm, Bracers of Defilement, Firebomb, Jewel of Fiery Doom, Wand of Acid, Wand of the Barrier or Wand of Force
- Fountain - grants random enchantment. Spells include the ones found in the Hellfire Mountains.
- Pool - grants random enchantments. Spells include Blessing and all Arcane Accoutres Potions effects.
- Weathered Hall of Champions - a place to rest; gives Champion's Vigor enchantment (just get in and get out will be enough for that; a hero can't collect more than 10 turns, even with Gate Key).
- Abandoned Library - contains some monsters and leads to books with schematics.
- Flowers Encounter - Hero loses turns.
- Camouflaged Hell Bear
- Flowering Fireweed
- AntiMagic Spider
- Invisible Troll
- Stoneskin Varg
- Blessed Minotaur